Wednesday, December 24, 2003

Christmas Eve

This is the Big Day!             Santa Visits tonight!

Peggy seemed happy this morning but was not interested in  talking. She almost said Hello and Goodbye in the same breath! I take comfort that she is happy. I asked her again if Santa was going to bring her anything and she answered...Everything!

Now, That's the Peggy that I KNOW and LOVE! ( smile).

  Now, I turn to Christmas Eve and Santa's "Possible" visit to me tonight.

I must admit, as I see Santa looking at "THE LIST" that  I get a little nervous and I MAY have been a "little" naughty this year.

Here It Is People...

THE GOOD, THE BAD, THE UGLY!!!!!

O K, O K...I have been A Lot Naughty during the past year but only for Short Periods of Time!

I want Santa to know that I WILL be better this year!  

There is a big Material streak running through my body and It really kicks in on Christmas Eve.

 I try to control it but it is there as big as Life!    I DO WANT Presents!

So Santa, please over look the Naughty in me and I promise that I won't wear my button today... that announces........

ON SANTA'S NAUGHTY LIST....

AND PROUD OF IT!!!

AND, I promise NOT to wear my shirt that say's....

DEAR SANTA, I WANT IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!

I Love You Today Peggy!

Merry Christmas Eve to my sister, who was my partner in mischief while growing up!

Loving you while you slip away from me and loving you as you continue to Reach towards the Heavens To Touch the Face of God!

What a joyous Christmas that will be for You! How very sad for us!

LOVE to my Forever Friend.

Mary Louise

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Mary Louise!!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas
Mary Louise,
Hope you get all you asked for and all that you imagined.
Sincerely,
carol