Thursday, October 28, 2004

YOU ARE AN ANGEL TO MY HEART

My sister, Barbara sent a card to me the other day and I wanted to share it with all of you.

The Ross sisters have hurt as we watch our youngest sister, Peggy disappear from our lives.

We know the importance of staying close,  but now, it takes on a profound meaning. It means forgetting old differences and remembering to let one other know how much they are loved.

We never know how much time we have to stop and say...I Love You, Today!

Here is the card....by Donna Worthington Wall that Barbara sent to me....

 

The inside of the card reads.....

You and I have shared so much~~sweet memories we left behind

like listening to the radio and hairstyles to try.

We loved for the phone to ring~ we'd race to see who it was.....

hoping as we raced that it was for one of us.

We were going to see the world~ travel far away~

We didn't realize then...that this was the most beautiful place.

God has given us more blessings than we could ever measure....

and loving you all these years is my heart's treasure.

With much love,

Barbara

This card, at this place and time in my life was like a life line being thrown to me.

A life line to let me know how much my sister loves and thinks about me.

We all need life lines from one another as we continue to watch our sister, Peggy....Disappear!

Thank you Barbara! Thank you so much!

I Love You Today! Barbara

Your grateful sister.....

Mary Louise

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a neat card...how special that is of your sis to send it to u...i think everyone really appreciates this memorial to peggy that u are making...im not sure what u all consider your journal but thats what i feel it is...since u share all your love and memories with us all...it is indeed a wonderful memorial to keep forever...

i am thinking of u all...

linda
http://journals.aol.com/lindainspokane/LifewithLinny

Anonymous said...

yes, that is a special sister card..
I see you have three wonderful sisters.  
That is wonderful to have more than one sibling.  
=)
Love,
Wendy