Monday, October 18, 2004

A HALLOWEEN MEMORY

HALLOWEEN...LONG AGO!

BETTY JEAN, MARY LOUISE, PEGGY, BARBARA, JOHNNY.

Christopher de Vinck wrote...

Though I have seen the oceans and mountains, though I have read great books and seen great works of art...there is nothing greater or more beautiful than those people I Love.

These people, seated on this bed helped to shape my life. Each in their own way, made me the person that I call myself.

Each in their own way showed me that being Mary Louise was a good thing. 

All of us continue to watch Peggy disappear with disbelief, pain and a feeling of helplessness.

BUT...

 Our memories of Peggy and of growing up "one of the Ross kids" bring us joy!

I Love You Today, Peggy!

Mary Louise

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YALL ARE SO CUTE.
                           SHAY.

Anonymous said...

Love the old picture...Memories are wonderful! Pictures are also, they freeze time for us, take a back to places and with loved ones. I am a photo addict...always have a camera with me. Have tons and tons of pictures lying around.

Sharon ;)