Sunday, February 22, 2004

MARY LOUISE AND PEGGY

When I started writing my journal, I never thought about anyone reading it or even caring about my grief. It was and continues to be my therapy.

I am very thankful for the comments of support that I have gotten over the months of writing. It has helped me more than any of you could possibly know.

Thank you for caring about our family and especially for caring about Peggy.

Thank you for believing in me before I believed in myself.

THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR ENCOURAGEMENT TO CONTINUE WRITING ABOUT PEGGY AND THE GRIEF THAT I EXPERIENCE AS I WATCH HER DISAPPEAR.

Mary Louise

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can imagine how sad it must be to watch a loved one go thru something like this...I pray for your family.

Anonymous said...

Honey, your sister may disappear--but God always knows where she is. Please know I pray for you each day and for your family. Am always at home should you want, or need somebody to talk too. God bless you. Barb

Anonymous said...

I am so thankful that found my way, somehow to your journal. It helps me keep some perspective on things in my life too. You and Peggy (and your other siblings) are in my thoughts and prayers always. I will continue to pray that God gives you the strength you need to get through this. Robyn

Anonymous said...

Bless your heart. I will put you on my prayer list.
My grandmother had alzheimers also. She died in 1993 but of heart disease. I thanked God that her heart took her before her alzheimers got so bad that she couldn't remember me, That would have killed me. She was the best Grandma you could have. I know she is dancing in Heaven with Jesus, and I am sure she will with Peggy also when she eventually joins her. My journal: Beckies's Bright Beginnings

Anonymous said...

Love lives in our hearts and souls. Love carries on. Love never forgets. xxoo