Tuesday, January 3, 2006

THE NEW YEAR 2006

WISDOM FOR JANUARY 3RD, 2006

 

Love doesn't try to see through others but............

to see others through. (Author unknown)

I Love You Today, Peggy and I promise to see you through 2006. Everyone who loves you will be there for you in every way that we can.

This is a promise for 2006!

Love, Your Husband and your Daughters.

Love, your Sister's and your Brother.

Love, your Niece's and your Nephew's.

Love and prayers from all the people who know you and have gotten to know you through this journal.

I Love you so much Peggy and I will never stop missing you in my life.

I want to thank you for teaching me that I can live my life, be productive and survive without you standing on the sidelines cheering for me.

You taught me so much in 2005 about strength and determination of the spirit.

I look into 2006 and wait for that second when you will say...Hi Mary Louise and know who I am.

If that never happens again, Peggy, I will remember all the times in my life when you did say my name and knew who I was.

We will always be sisters.....Forever friends because I will remember for both of us.

Happy 2006, Peggy!

I Love You Today!

Mary Louise

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very well said.  Not much i can add to that.
Ya'll are in our thoughts and prayers.
love,
Wendy

Anonymous said...

Beautifully put, ML.  You have such a magical way of saying things.  Putting them right where they belong, and in the right perspective!

God Bless
Jackie

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful New Year thought for Peggy!! You should be "sainted" for your work. rich

Anonymous said...

You are both beautiful. What a sweet tribute to your sister who was always there for you, and now you are there for her. bea

Anonymous said...

Lovely picture, hon. And I love the words of wisdom. Peggy is blessed to have such awesome support.
Love you
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK