Friday, February 3, 2006

NEVER GIVE UP

I received a very touching E-mail this morning.

It was from my niece, Peggy's daughter.

 She said, in the mail, that she would never give up on her Mom and didn't want anyone in the family to give up on her either.

I told her that I too, will never give up and that I always pray that one morning, Peggy will just wake up.

My niece wanted prayers for her Mother's recovery and so...

I am writing on her behalf.

To the thousands of people who have read and continue to read this journal.....

Please, stop right now and say a prayer for Peggy.

No one who loves Peggy will ever give up on her and we continue to pray for her recovery.  I pray for peace in Peggy's heart and for peace, acceptance and continued learning in my own heart.

Sometimes....

Bad things happen to Good people and Peggy is one of the good ones.

I pray for my nieces who have lost so much in the disappearance of their Mother. They are strong women and I am very proud of both of them.

My prayer is that we will find Peggy again....

Rose Macaulay wrote:

We know one another's faults, virtues, catastrophes, mortifications, triumphs, rivalries, desires and.....

How long we can each hang by our hands to a bar.

We have been banded together under pack codes and tribal laws.

We are sisters.

I Love You Today, Peggy!

We will never stop searching for you!

Mary Louise

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am praying right now for a miracle for Peggy that will astound us all.

Anonymous said...

Dear God,

    Please be with Peggy.  If there is a way that you can heal her, please do that for Peggy and her family.  All ils possible in you Lord.  I know that our life on earth can take us places that we don't want to go.  Be with Peggy's children in a very special way.  Let them know the special ways that their Mom will ALWAYS be with them.  Thank you for always loving us and being there for us.  Be with Mary Louise in a special way as you are with her nieces.  May they stick together and find strength with eachother.  Please heal Peggy.  Help this make sense to them.  Shower them with peace, hope, love, understanding, and your presence in all that they do.
Love,
Wendy

Anonymous said...

God loves Peggy more than we will ever know. Our prayers are for God to heal her and make her whole again. I feel as if I know Peggy and my heart is in this prayer for her. Thanks for sharing so much of your sister with us.

Anonymous said...

Mary Louise,
My prayers for Peggy (and you) are always.  God is faithful and capable of doing anything.  I'm praying that he answers these prayers.

Hugs, LuAnne

Anonymous said...

Mary Louise,

I wanted you to know that I said a prayer for Peggy.  I'm thinking about how I kept jumbling my words as I said my prayer to God.  But here's a thought to ponder.  No matter what words I used, how I said them, how many mistakes I made, God knew exactly what I was saying.  Peggy's mind may be jumbled but God knows her heart.  May that be comforting to you today.

Hugs,
Gina

Anonymous said...

I will pray and love and hope for Peggy...  
And in addition... I will concentrate those prayers of love and hope... force all that power though the pinpoint of a needles touch... so that the power of the thought, prayer, spoken or understood word will be focused and even more powerful.
Whether or not those prayers are answered in the ways we want, is yet to be seen... but know that Peggy's journey... and your written words, mom, have affected us all...
Peggy will never be forgotten... no matter how vicious this plight may be... speak the prayers... and will it to be so... Then leave it all into His hands...
I love you too mom... always and forever...

Anonymous said...

I am always praying for Peggy. Miracles DO happen, and I believe in them.
Hugs and much love,
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK
        http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/ALittleBitOfHeaven