Saturday, June 11, 2005

MY FEELINGS

It is interesting how my feelings can spill out in the written word but then, there are the times when my feeling want to stay safe inside of my mind.

This is one of the times that I cannot seem to write my feelings into words.

Peggy is alot worse and I am still sorting through a range of emotions.

It might be easier if she was just an aquaintance but she is a part of who I was and who I am today.

"We are more than aquaintances for we are cut from the same fabric.

Even though we were sewn in different patterns, we share a single thread that cannot be broken....

By people, by years or by distance".  ( Author Unknown)

 or by.....................

Alzheimer's Disease.

I miss you, Peggy and I Love You Today!

Mary Louise

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mary Louise, all I can say is that I think of you and Peggy daily, and I am so sorry. Margo

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry it's so rough right now. I'm surprised you're able to write anything at all. Hugs. Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK

Anonymous said...

MaryLouise,
I am so very sorry that things are getting harder.  Please know that you, Peggy and all your loved ones are in my thoughts, heart and prayers....... Love LuAnne

Anonymous said...

I think if we don't say the words, we can somehow feel, just for a little while, that it isn't true. it's when we have to face reality, that the pain sets in. once it's spoken, there is no going back. alzheimers will not let us go back. to alzheimers, there is no past. only the future which it controls.
 mary