Sunday, October 12, 2008

WATCHING MY SISTER ON BLOGSPOT

I have moved my journal about Peggy to this site.

watchingmysisterdisappear.blogspot.com

I hope you will continue to read my thoughts and comment. It has helped me on this journey more than any of you will ever know.




People always said that Peggy and I looked so much alike that we could be twins. I must admit that I thought we looked somewhat alike but not like twins until.....

I visited a site called yearbook.com and put my face on a hairstyle that PJ always wore.
I was shocked!!!! When I saw the picture above, I thought it was Peggy but it is me with her hairstyle!

I Love You today, Peggy!

Mary Louise

9 comments:

SHAYS PLACE said...

im here with you, watching peggy. check out my blog.

http://wwwshaysplace.blogspot.com/

slambers93 said...

Holy smoke mom! That is remarkable,,, untilI read that it was you... I thought it was a photo of Peggy I had never seen.
WOW!I am so proud of you for transfferring everything and keep ing your thoughts going... I know this helps you and so many others out there.
i love YOU today Mom...

kelly said...

I am so glad I found you.. I would love to continue following your entries.. I know writing helps me significantly..I have added you to my followers list..
Kelly~

Jim Stritikus said...

Hi! I thought that was Peggy in the picture not you. Tell John I said hi and all is well here in Salt Lake City. Pass on to BJ and the rest our love.

Jim Stritikus (Better know as Jimmie)
1684 North 180 East
Lehi, Utah 84043
801-330-1195

ADB said...

Very pleased to find you here on Blogger, Mary Louise. Hope you will be granted strength on your onward journey with Peggy.

Guido
http://atlantic-lines.blogspot.com

Arlene (AJ) said...

Mary Lou, I'll be with you always, you and Peggy are in my thoughts and prayers. Arlene(AJ)

REGINA said...

i am so glad you have migrated over to blogger. i would have truly missed reading about your love for your sister. i have no siblings, but i can imagine in my mind and heart what you must be going through.

thoughts and prayers as always,

regina

David said...

Mary Louise,
I'm glad you continued with blogger. I'm glad the move worked out well.
Smiles,
David
http://sunshinecolorado.blogspot.com/

Maire said...

Hi, you haven't posted for a while, didn't know how else to contact you. Can you update on Peggy, please? We are going through a very rough time with my uncle who has alzheimers, 3rd member of my family in 9 years
Thanks!
Maire