Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Missing the Peggy that I used to know

Snowman and photo by...Wendy Ivins

This is a picture of an Alabama Snowman. People in Northern States think that is is pitiful. But in Alabama a inch of snow is wondrous. Hours are spent scraping the little bits of snow into this beautiful snowman. This is an Alabama work of winter beauty......for my sister....Peggy!


It feels odd to not have you in my life...like you used to be.




I really miss you at Christmas.




There is a part of me that can never be the same.




I feel, out there on my own in many ways.




I also am aware of the anger that feel that you went away, even though you couldn't help it.




We were sisters, friends, confidants and now... nothing from you.




I can never be sure if you are OK.


Never be sure if you even knew that we were sisters and friends.




This is not fair.




But life has a way of not being fair.




I am so glad that I can remember!




My Christmas gift to you again this year.......


Is only a faint memory of the Ross family and how much we all loved the Christmas season.




Merry Christmas, Peggy!!!!!!!




We all remember you....




That is a Christmas blessing!




I Love You Today, Peggy!




Merry Christmas...2008!




Remembering all the Christmas Past that we shared!

Mary Louise

1 comment:

Arlene (AJ) said...

Mary Louise, my heart goes out to you when I read youtr word on yout Sis Peggy as I feel your pain dear. May it help to comfort you to know that she's not in pain, but at peace in her heart...may you also be able to find peace one day. I lost my Sis due to an accident, so understand your lost of not having your Sis to share Sister things with. Bless you and your Sis.