Wednesday, April 25, 2007

A SISTER IS SOMEONE.............

A sister is one of the nicest things that can happen to anyone.

She is someone to laugh with and share with, to work with and join in the fun.

She is someone who helps in the rough times and knows when you need a warm smile.

She is someone who will quietly listen when you just want to talk for awhile.

She is someone who will always call you back if she misses your call.

She is someone who knows all of your faults and loves you anyway.

She is someone who is strong when you need strength and soft when you need a velvet place to fall.

She is someone who is like you but different.

She is someone who knows where you came from because she came from the same place.

She is your sister...Your forever friend.

 I love you so much today, Peggy and............

I miss you more than I could ever write on paper.

Mary Louise

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sister's are very special.  Once a sister, ALWAYS a sister.

= )
love
WEndy

Anonymous said...

Your words moved me to tears. I canot say that I understand your loss, as I have not been down the road you are journeying dow now. But I have been through my share of pain, and emotional loss. May your heart be blessed and your spirit encouraged. You are the definition of a loving and loyal sister.
Christina

http://journals.aol.com/olachiaclan/the-uniboob-club/