Sunday, December 24, 2006

MERRY CHRISTMAS 2006

Merry Christmas Eve Peggy.

I miss you today.

I miss your laughter, your excitement, your smile.

I miss knowing you remember what Christmas means.

I miss sharing with you.

I miss so many things that made you...You.

I miss you this Christmas of 2006 but I am thankful for all the Christmas' that we shared as sisters.

This is just another day for you but for me...

It is the Christmas memories of our lifetime as sisters.

Merry Christmas, Peggy!

I Love You Today!

Mary Louise

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, MaryLouise.. to both you and Peggy!!

God Bless
Jackie

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you both

Anonymous said...

Merry  CHristmas to you, Peggy, and the rest of your family. Will be back again soon. God bless you, dear one.
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK

Anonymous said...

It takes a lot of courage to enjoy special moments/holidays with loved ones while one of your special loved ones is missed.  I wish for you a Merry Christmas that no one is missing... That Peggy finds her way to your heart, along with everyone else.  Joy, Hope, Peace, Love, and God be with you!

Love
Wendy