Wednesday, June 11, 2008

OUR ROOTS

Peggy is losing weight and she seems to be getting worse.

She is falling and can't remember how to get up.

I miss my sister. I miss talking with her.

She is continuing to disappear and there is nothing

that I can do to slow it down.

Nothing that I can do to stop the progression of her disappearance.

I only can pray for her comfort. I can only pray that somewhere in her being...

She remembers that I love her.

( author unknown)

WE ARE LIKE THE LIMBS OF A TREE.

WE GROW IN DIFFERENT DIRECTIONS YET.......

OUR ROOTS REMAIN AS ONE.

EACH OF OUR LIVES WILL ALWAYS BE.....

A SPECIAL PART OF THE OTHER.   

I miss you, P.J!

How I wish that I could talk with you and tell you all

that has been going on in my life.

How I wish that you could tell me what has been going on in your life.

I wish we could talk like we used to and figure out things.

I miss your humor.

I miss your wit.

I miss your laughter.

I miss your counsel.

I miss you, Peggy because our roots are one and we will

always be a special part of the other.

 

I Love You Today, Peggy!

Mary Louise

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain as i am holding back the tears.

Love,
Wendy

Anonymous said...

{{{{{hugs}}}}}

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful sister you are, big hugs to you.............. Sherry

Anonymous said...

Peggy is at peace with her own heart dear and she wouldn't want you to be sad. Life deals us all different health situations with our loved ones, we just have to hang tough through them. Know losing my Sis Elaine thanks to the drunk driving doctor, I didn't have time to hug her, say goodbye, just greatful that all the time leading up to this accident that we shared wonderful and loving Sis memories that I hold so dear in my heart always, it helps.  May you find that peace also as you can't change the course for Peggy, just love her and keep her in your heart always. Bless you, Arlene (AJ)